- Help with Buying Tickets Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service
- Terms and Conditions
Buying Process[ .. top ]
You can book theatre and concert tickets online in real time with 1st 4 London Theatre Tickets.
You can find an event of by doing one of the following:
1. Click on the title of an event featured on our homepage
2. Use the search engine at the top of the page
3. Use the events a-z
Then follow the booking process to buy your tickets securely, online using your credit card or debit card.
- Select your event
- Select the date you would like to go
- Choose the number of tickets your require
- Choose your preferred ticket price and seating area
- Provide your postcode, name and address
- Provide your payment details
Seating[ .. top ] As a general guide:
The Stalls are on ground level and are usually sloped seating.
The Dress Circle and the Royal Circle is the first balcony and the seating is tiered.
The Upper Circle is the second balcony and again is tiered seating.
The Balcony is usually the top balcony in the theatre.
Frequently Asked Questions[ .. top ] Visit our FAQ section for answers to a number of questions covering a variety of subjects including ticket delivery and bookings.
Customer Service[ .. top ] 1st4LondonTheatreTickets.co.uk sells tickets from a number of suppliers. You email order confirmation will contain details of the appropriate customer service and who to contact should you have a query.
Customer service contact numbers are provided below:
London Theatre tickets Tel: 020 7492 1530 International: +44 20 7492 1530
Theatre Breaks Tel: 020 7400 1242
Attraction tickets Tel: 020 7492 1530
Terms & Conditions[ .. top ]
For London theatre and attraction tickets View terms
For London theatre breaks View terms