London Theatre Breaks - Hotel & Show Package Tickets
Our exclusive packaged theatre and hotel deals include a top price ticket to a West End show, a stay at a top London hotel with optional extras including tickets to popular attractions and rail travel.
Unlike some other online ticket retailers, our theatre breaks are created in realtime, directly from live ticketing and reservation systems. Not
only does this allow us to offer you more options, it puts you in control and assures that your tickets, hotel and extras are all guaranteed from the moment
you confirm your order.
First, choose from a selection of truly fantastic West End shows.
Secondly choose the number of nights you'd like to stay at a London hotel of your choice. Choose from affordable 3 star hotels to prestigious 5 star.
Hotels available as part our hotel, show and travel package deals include:
- Bayswater Inn *** (3-Star)
- The Best Western Mostyn *** (3-Star)
- Grosvenor Kensington *** (3-Star)
- Grange Fitzrovia **** (4-Star)
- Hilton London Metropole **** (4-Star)
- H10 London Waterloo **** (4-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten **** (4-Star)
- The Rubens at the Palace **** (4-Star)
- Grange Holborn ***** (5-Star)
- Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton ***** (5-Star)
- Landmark Hotel ***** (5-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire ***** (5-Star)
By combining your hotel and tickets
together in one purchase, you'll benefit from a great price, much cheaper than booking your tickets and accommodation separately.
Ordering is easy - Follow the simple step by step on screen instructions
1. Select a show
Begin creating your theatre and hotel package by selecting a show and specifying the date and time of the performance you want to attend from those available. The price displayed next to each deal is the guide price for that package. The guide price is per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room for one night and it is the price you will pay if you choose the lowest priced options in your package.
2. Tell us how many people you want to book for
Specify the number of tickets you need.
3. Choose you travel dates
Specify how long you'd like to stay in London. You can choose to stay in London for a just single night or you could opt for a weekend theatre break or decide to stay even longer. It's up to you!
4. Decide whether you want to include rail travel
You can include standard or first class travel by rail from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% on selected routes.
5. Specify your hotel requirements
Tell us how many rooms you need and specify the number of adults and children per room.
Now click/touch the search theatre break button and we'll search the database for matching deals.
7. Select you seats at the theatre
Within a few moments you'll be presented with a list of seat options and from here you can choose where in the theatre you want to sit (stalls, dress circle, balcony etc). The seat numbers are specified so with the help of our seating plan you'll know the exact location of where you'll be siting.
8. Select a hotel
Select from the choice of hotels listed which are available with your chosen performance. From here you'll be able to view full details regarding each hotel.
Our prices are transparent and you will always be shown how much more (or less!) each option you choose will cost you.
9. Add extras
Make your break complete by adding a meal at a restaurant and tickets to London's top attractions.
10. Your package is complete!
Just checkout and your package is booked - confirmed and guaranteed on live ticketing and reservation systems.
Design your perfect theatre break
You have complete control over the design of your break
- Choose a show from all the leading musicals and plays.
- Choose the dates you'd like to stay in London.
- Select a hotel from affordable quality to 5 star luxury.
- Include rail travel from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% - or make your own travel arrangements.
Hotel and show package deals
- 13 The Musical
- 42nd Street
- 8 minutes - Alexander Whitley Dance Company
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Adventures In Wonderland
- The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Disney's Aladdin
- Birmingham Royal Ballet - Aladdin
- Alexander O'Neal at Greenwich Music Time
- Alice's Adventures Underground
- Amore - Svetlana Zakharova
- An American in Paris
- Anna Karenina - Mariinsky Ballet
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
- Best of the Comedy Store - Udderbelly 2017
- Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Bill
- The Book of Mormon
- Briefs Close Encounters
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Catch Me
- Children are Stinky
- Cirque Eloize Saloon
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery
- Comedy Club 4 Kids
- Contrasts - Mariinsky Ballet
- Darbar Festival - Akram Khan
- Darbar Festival - Indian Adventures of Sitar & Dan...
- Darbar Festival - Ragas, Sarod & Fiery Dance
- Dick Whittington - London Palladium
- Disco Pigs
- Disney On Ice Presents Passport To Adventure (Lond...
- Don Quixote - Mariinsky Ballet
- Dr. Seuss's The Lorax
- ETM: Double Down - Dorrance Dance
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie
- Faulty Towers, The Dining Experience (Kingsway Hal...
- Five Guys Named Moe
- Flamencura - Paco Peņa Flamenco Dance Company
- Gangsta Granny
- Girl From the North Country
- The Girls
- The Great Gatsby
- Half a Sixpence Hamlet
- Horrible Histories - More Best of Barmy Britain
- House of Burlesque
- The Hunting Of The Snark
- The Jacksons at Greenwich Music Time
- Jasmin Vardimon - Pinocchio
- Jekyll & Hyde - National Youth Theatre
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Julius Caesar
- Kinky Boots
- Kiss Me, Kate
- The Kite Runner
- La Bayadere - Mariinsky Ballet
- La Strada
- Le Jeune Homme et La Mort and La Sylphide
- Les Miserables
- Disney's The Lion King
- Love in Idleness
- Mamma Mia
- Matilda the Musical
- Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Men In Motion
- The Mentor
- The Merchant of Venice
- Michael Ball and Alfie Boe Together Again - London
- Motown the Musical
- The Mousetrap
- My First Ballet: Cinderella
- Nativity! The Musical
- Nicht Schlafen - Les Ballet C de la B
- The Nutcracker - English National Ballet
- Oliver Twist
- Othello - National Youth Theatre
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour
- Paw Patrol Live! - London
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Philanthropist
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Queen Anne RSC
- Rambert: A Linha Curva, and other works
- School of Rock
- The Seagull
- Showstopper The Improvised Musical
- Song of the Earth and La Sylphide
- Swan Lake: The Royal Ballet
- The Gruffalo's Child
- The Marriage of Figaro
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole
- Thriller Live
- Titus Andronicus
- Until Our Hearts Stop
- Vamos Cuba
- Venus in Fur
- Voices of the Amazon - Sisters Grimm
- What The Ladybird Heard
- The Wind in the Willows - Palladium
- The Woman in Black
- Young Frankenstein