London Theatre Breaks - Hotel & Show Package Tickets
Our exclusive packaged theatre and hotel deals include a top price ticket to a West End show, a stay at a top London hotel with optional extras including tickets to popular attractions and rail travel.
Unlike some other online ticket retailers, our theatre breaks are created in realtime, directly from live ticketing and reservation systems. Not
only does this allow us to offer you more options, it puts you in control and assures that your tickets, hotel and extras are all guaranteed from the moment
you confirm your order.
First, choose from a selection of truly fantastic West End shows.
Secondly choose the number of nights you'd like to stay at a London hotel of your choice. Choose from affordable 3 star hotels to prestigious 5 star.
Hotels available as part our hotel, show and travel package deals include:
- Bayswater Inn *** (3-Star)
- The Best Western Mostyn *** (3-Star)
- Grosvenor Kensington *** (3-Star)
- Grange Fitzrovia **** (4-Star)
- Hilton London Metropole **** (4-Star)
- H10 London Waterloo **** (4-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten **** (4-Star)
- The Rubens at the Palace **** (4-Star)
- Grange Holborn ***** (5-Star)
- Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton ***** (5-Star)
- Landmark Hotel ***** (5-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire ***** (5-Star)
By combining your hotel and tickets
together in one purchase, you'll benefit from a great price, much cheaper than booking your tickets and accommodation separately.
Ordering is easy - Follow the simple step by step on screen instructions
1. Select a show
Begin creating your theatre and hotel package by selecting a show and specifying the date and time of the performance you want to attend from those available. The price displayed next to each deal is the guide price for that package. The guide price is per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room for one night and it is the price you will pay if you choose the lowest priced options in your package.
2. Tell us how many people you want to book for
Specify the number of tickets you need.
3. Choose you travel dates
Specify how long you'd like to stay in London. You can choose to stay in London for a just single night or you could opt for a weekend theatre break or decide to stay even longer. It's up to you!
4. Decide whether you want to include rail travel
You can include standard or first class travel by rail from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% on selected routes.
5. Specify your hotel requirements
Tell us how many rooms you need and specify the number of adults and children per room.
Now click/touch the search theatre break button and we'll search the database for matching deals.
7. Select you seats at the theatre
Within a few moments you'll be presented with a list of seat options and from here you can choose where in the theatre you want to sit (stalls, dress circle, balcony etc). The seat numbers are specified so with the help of our seating plan you'll know the exact location of where you'll be siting.
8. Select a hotel
Select from the choice of hotels listed which are available with your chosen performance. From here you'll be able to view full details regarding each hotel.
Our prices are transparent and you will always be shown how much more (or less!) each option you choose will cost you.
9. Add extras
Make your break complete by adding a meal at a restaurant and tickets to London's top attractions.
10. Your package is complete!
Just checkout and your package is booked - confirmed and guaranteed on live ticketing and reservation systems.
Design your perfect theatre break
You have complete control over the design of your break
- Choose a show from all the leading musicals and plays.
- Choose the dates you'd like to stay in London.
- Select a hotel from affordable quality to 5 star luxury.
- Include rail travel from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% - or make your own travel arrangements.
Hotel and show package deals
- 42nd Street
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Adventures In Wonderland
- Disney's Aladdin
- Alexander O'Neal at Greenwich Music Time
- Alexander Whitley -8 minutes
- Alice's Adventures Underground
- All Our Children
- Amore - Svetlana Zakharova
- An American in Paris
- Anna Karenina - Mariinsky Ballet
- Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2017
- Barber Shop Chronicles
- Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
- The Book of Mormon
- The Braille Legacy
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Cat The Play
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery
- Comedy Club 4 Kids
- Contrasts - Mariinsky Ballet
- Cover My Tracks
- David Baddiel - My Family: Not The Sitcom
- Dick Whittington - London Palladium
- Don Quixote - Mariinsky Ballet
- Dorrance Dance-ETM: Double Down
- Dr. Seuss's The Lorax
- The Dream Mixed
- The Exterminating Angel
- Faulty Towers, The Dining Experience (Kingsway Hal...
- Festival of the Spoken Nerd - Udderbelly
- Five Guys Named Moe
- Gangsta Granny
- Girl From the North Country
- The Girls
- The Glass Menagerie
- The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
- The Great Gatsby
- Half a Sixpence Hamlet
- Horrible Histories - More Best of Barmy Britain
- The Jacksons at Greenwich Music Time
- Jakop Ahlbom Company - Horror
- James Thierree-The Toad Knew
- Jekyll & Hyde - National Youth Theatre
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Kinky Boots
- Kiss Me, Kate
- The Kite Runner
- Knightmare Live
- L'elisir d'amore
- La Bayadere - Mariinsky Ballet
- La Strada
- La Traviata
- Le Jeune Homme et La Mort and La Sylphide
- Les Ballet C de la B: Nicht Schlafen
- Les Miserables
- The Life
- Disney's The Lion King
- Love in Idleness
- Mamma Mia
- Mark Murphy - Out of this World
- Matilda the Musical
- Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- The Merchant of Venice
- Michael Ball and Alfie Boe Together Again - London
- The Miser
- Mitridate, re di Ponto
- Motown the Musical
- The Mousetrap
- Nativity! The Musical
- Northern Ballet - Casanova
- The Nutcracker - English National Ballet
- Othello - National Youth Theatre
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour
- Paco Pena - Flamencura
- Paul Auster's City of Glass
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Philanthropist
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Queen Anne RSC
- Rambert - Ghost Dances
- Richard Alston-Triple Bill
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
- School of Rock
- Scottish Ballet-Ceci Est Mon Corps/Emergence
- The Seagull
- Showstopper The Improvised Musical
- Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui-m!longa
- Sister Act Live Choir
- Sisters Grimm-Voices of the Amazon
- Soho - It's not just a place but a state of mind!
- Song of the Earth and La Sylphide
- Stepping Out
- Swan Lake: The Royal Ballet
- Taj Express
- Tape Face
- The Gruffalo's Child
- Three Comrades
- Three Sisters
- Thriller Live
- Twelfth Night
- Two for the Seesaw
- Ugly Lies the Bone
- The Wedding Reception
- What The Ladybird Heard
- Whisper House
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- The Wind in the Willows - Palladium
- The Wipers Times
- The Woman in Black
- Young Frankenstein