London Theatre Breaks - Hotel & Show Package Tickets
Our exclusive packaged theatre and hotel deals include a top price ticket to a West End show, a stay at a top London hotel with optional extras including tickets to popular attractions and rail travel.
Unlike some other online ticket retailers, our theatre breaks are created in realtime, directly from live ticketing and reservation systems. Not
only does this allow us to offer you more options, it puts you in control and assures that your tickets, hotel and extras are all guaranteed from the moment
you confirm your order.
First, choose from a selection of truly fantastic West End shows.
Secondly choose the number of nights you'd like to stay at a London hotel of your choice. Choose from affordable 3 star hotels to prestigious 5 star.
Hotels available as part our hotel, show and travel package deals include:
- Bayswater Inn *** (3-Star)
- The Best Western Mostyn *** (3-Star)
- Grosvenor Kensington *** (3-Star)
- Grange Fitzrovia **** (4-Star)
- Hilton London Metropole **** (4-Star)
- H10 London Waterloo **** (4-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten **** (4-Star)
- The Rubens at the Palace **** (4-Star)
- Grange Holborn ***** (5-Star)
- Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton ***** (5-Star)
- Landmark Hotel ***** (5-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire ***** (5-Star)
By combining your hotel and tickets
together in one purchase, you'll benefit from a great price, much cheaper than booking your tickets and accommodation separately.
Ordering is easy - Follow the simple step by step on screen instructions
1. Select a show
Begin creating your theatre and hotel package by selecting a show and specifying the date and time of the performance you want to attend from those available. The price displayed next to each deal is the guide price for that package. The guide price is per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room for one night and it is the price you will pay if you choose the lowest priced options in your package.
2. Tell us how many people you want to book for
Specify the number of tickets you need.
3. Choose you travel dates
Specify how long you'd like to stay in London. You can choose to stay in London for a just single night or you could opt for a weekend theatre break or decide to stay even longer. It's up to you!
4. Decide whether you want to include rail travel
You can include standard or first class travel by rail from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% on selected routes.
5. Specify your hotel requirements
Tell us how many rooms you need and specify the number of adults and children per room.
Now click/touch the search theatre break button and we'll search the database for matching deals.
7. Select you seats at the theatre
Within a few moments you'll be presented with a list of seat options and from here you can choose where in the theatre you want to sit (stalls, dress circle, balcony etc). The seat numbers are specified so with the help of our seating plan you'll know the exact location of where you'll be siting.
8. Select a hotel
Select from the choice of hotels listed which are available with your chosen performance. From here you'll be able to view full details regarding each hotel.
Our prices are transparent and you will always be shown how much more (or less!) each option you choose will cost you.
9. Add extras
Make your break complete by adding a meal at a restaurant and tickets to London's top attractions.
10. Your package is complete!
Just checkout and your package is booked - confirmed and guaranteed on live ticketing and reservation systems.
Design your perfect theatre break
You have complete control over the design of your break
- Choose a show from all the leading musicals and plays.
- Choose the dates you'd like to stay in London.
- Select a hotel from affordable quality to 5 star luxury.
- Include rail travel from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% - or make your own travel arrangements.
Hotel and show package deals
- 42nd Street
- A Pacifist's Guide to the War on Cancer
- Adriana Lecouvreur
- Aladdin - Disney's New Musical
- Aladdin - Lyric Hammersmith
- All My Sons
- An American in Paris
- An Inspector Calls
- Barbarians v South Africa
- Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
- The Best of British Pop
- The Bodyguard
- The Book of Mormon
- Buried Child
- Burn The Floor - Fire in the Ballroom
- Carmen on Ice
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- A Christmas Carol with Simon Callow
- Chroma Mixed
- Cinderella - Chiswick House
- Cinderella - London Palladium
- Cloud Gate 2 -Triple Bill
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery
- Cymbeline RSC
- Dead Funny
- Death Takes A Holiday
- Der Rosenkavalier
- Dinner at The Twits
- Dirty Dancing
- Disney On Ice presents Frozen - London
- Don Giovanni
- Eastman - Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui - Fractus V
- The Entertainer
- London International Mime Festival - Familie Flöz
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- Fool For Love
- Gangsta Granny
- Giselle - English National Ballet
- The Glass Menagerie
- The Gruffalo
- Half a Sixpence
- Il Trovatore
- In The Heights
- Intelligent Homosexual's Guide to Capitalism and S...
- It is Easy to be Dead
- Jersey Boys
- King Lear - The Old Vic
- King Lear RSC
- Kinky Boots
- La Strada
- La Traviata
- The Last 5 Years
- Les Contes d'Hoffmann
- Les Miserables
- The Lion King
- Lulu - ENO
- Lunch and the Bow of Ulysses
- Mamma Mia
- Manon Lescaut
- Marvellous Miller
- Matilda The Musical
- Matthew Bourne The Red Shoes
- Million Dollar Quartet
- The Miser
- Mixed Ballet: The Human Seasons, After the Rain an...
- Mother Africa-Khayelitsha-My Home
- Motown the Musical
- The Mousetrap
- Mr Popper's Penguins
- Murder Ballad
- Nice Fish
- No Man's Land
- The Nose
- The Nutcracker - Royal Opera House
- Nutcracker - Coliseum
- The Pearl Fishers
- National Ballet of China - The Peony Pavilion
- Peppa Pig's Surprise
- Peter Pan
- Peter Pan Goes Wrong
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Pigeon English - National Youth Theatre
- The Pirates Of Penzance
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Potted Panto
- New English Ballet Theatre: Quint-essential
- The Railway Children - Live On Stage
- Rambert - Contemporaries
- Rambert - The Creation
- Romeo & Juliet - National Youth Theatre
- School of Rock
- She Loves Me
- Shopping & F***ing
- Showstopper The Improvised Musical
- Side Show
- The Sleeping Beauty - Royal Ballet
- Smashed - Special Edition
- The Snowman
- Stepping Out
- Strictly Come Dancing The Live Tour 2017 - Wemble...
- Strictly Come Dancing The Live Tour 2017 - London ...
- Sunny Afternoon
- Tango Fire: Flames of Desire
- The Book Club
- The Dresser
- The Girls
- The Kite Runner
- The Last Tango
- The Libertine
- The Winter's Tale - ENO
- This House
- Thriller Live
- Yang Liping Contemporary Dance - Under Siege
- Up & Down
- The Varsity Match - Oxford v Cambridge
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- The Wedding Reception
- Whisper House
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Wild Honey
- Wild Party
- The Wind in the Willows
- The Woman in Black
- Woolf Works
- Written on Skin