Noel Coward Theatre
Originally known as the New Theatre, the NoŽl Coward Theatre was built by Sir Charles and Mary Wyndham and opened on 12 March 1903. Like The Wyndham's Theatre, The New Theatre was designed by W G R Sprague with seating on four levels.
In 1973 the New Theatre was renamed the Albery in tribute to the late Sir Bronson Albery who had presided over its fortunes for many years and whose bust can be seen in the theatre's foyer.
The theatre was renamed the NoŽl Coward Theatre in 2006 by the current owners, Delfont Mackintosh Theatres.
NoŽl Coward Theatre
St Martin's Lane
Transport / Accessibility
Nearest Underground: Leicester Square
Nearest Rail: Charing Cross
Bus Routes: 24, 29, 176