Design your perfect theatre break
London Theatre Breaks - Hotel & Show Package Tickets
Our exclusive packaged theatre and hotel deals include a top price ticket to a West End show, a stay at a top London hotel including breakfast with optional extras including tickets to popular attractions and rail travel.
Unlike some other online ticket retailers, our theatre breaks are created in realtime, directly from live ticketing and reservation systems. Not
only does this allow us to offer you more options, it puts you in control and assures that your tickets, hotel and extras are all guaranteed from the moment
you confirm your order.
First, choose from a selection of truly fantastic West End shows.
Secondly choose the number of nights you'd like to stay at a London hotel of your choice. Choose from affordable 3 star hotels to prestigious 5 star.
Hotels available as part our hotel, show and travel package deals include:
- Bayswater Inn *** (3-Star)
- The Best Western Mostyn *** (3-Star)
- Grosvenor Kensington *** (3-Star)
- Grange Fitzrovia **** (4-Star)
- Hilton London Metropole **** (4-Star)
- H10 London Waterloo **** (4-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten **** (4-Star)
- The Rubens at the Palace **** (4-Star)
- Grange Holborn ***** (5-Star)
- Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton ***** (5-Star)
- Landmark Hotel ***** (5-Star)
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire ***** (5-Star)
By combining your hotel and tickets together in one purchase, you'll benefit from a great price, much cheaper than booking your tickets and accommodation separately.
Ordering is easy - Follow the simple step by step on screen instructions.
1. Select a show
Begin creating your theatre and hotel package by selecting a show you'd like to see. You can select a show from all the leading musicals and plays the West End has to offer.
2. Choose the show date
Specify the date you'd like to attend using the interactive calendar.
3. How many nights
Specify how long you'd like to stay in London. You can choose to stay in London for just single night or you could opt for a weekend theatre break or decide to stay even longer. It's up to you!
4. How many people
Specify the number of guests.
5. Search / find shows
We'll search our database to find availablity for your chosen dates.
6. Select exactly where you want to sit
Within a few moments you'll be presented with a list of seating options and from here you can choose where in the theatre you want to sit (stalls, dress circle, balcony etc). The seat numbers are specified so with the help of our interactive seating plans you'll know the exact location of where you'll be siting.
7. Select your room requirements
You can specify how many rooms you need and the type: double, twin or single. You can specify the number of adults and children per room.
8. Select a hotel
Select from the choice of hotels listed which are available with your chosen performance. You can choose from quality affordable to luxury 5 star hotels. From here you'll be able to view full details of each hotel.
Our prices are transparent so the price you are shown is the total package price which includes tickets and hotel for the number of guests and nights you have specified.
9. Add extras
Make your break complete by adding a meal at a restaurant, rail travel and tickets to London's top attractions.
10. Your package is complete!
Just checkout and your package is booked - confirmed and guaranteed on our live ticketing and hotel reservation system.
You have complete control over the design of your break
- Choose a show from all the leading musicals and plays.
- Choose the dates you'd like to stay in London.
- Select a hotel from affordable quality to 5 star luxury.
- Include rail travel from train stations across the UK with savings of up to 50% - or make your own travel arrangements.