Harold Pinter Theatre
This Victorian theatre, originally called the Royal Comedy Theatre, was designed by Thomas Verity and built in just six months. It opened in October 1881 and by 1884 it had been renamed the Comedy Theatre.
The range of work at the theatre has been far reaching, from musical comedies to revival and experimental theatre and includes hugely successful shows. The theatre is also notable for staging a number of Harold Pinter's plays. In 2011, the theatre was renamed the Harold Pinter Theatre in honour of the Nobel Prize-winning playwright.
The theatre is currently owned by the Ambassador Theatre Group.
6 Panton Street
Transport / Accessibility
Nearest Underground: Piccadilly Circus
Nearest Rail: Charing Cross
Bus Routes: 14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 40, 176
Wheelchair Access: Yes