Unfortunately tickets for Global Gathering are not currently available.
Global Gathering tickets can be purchased online through our secure booking system.
Friday 30th - Saturday 31st July 2010
Global Gathering, the UK's biggest ever dance weekender, returns for a tenth year in 2010 with a phenomenal group of DJs and live acts.
A scorching line up of the world's biggest DJs and immense live talent will ensure guests enjoy a once in a lifetime festival experience. Faithless and Dizzee Rascal have been confirmed as the headliners for the weekend, and they will be joined by 2 Many DJs, Chase & Status, Dutch trance pioneer Armin Van Buuren, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Steve Angello, Above & Beyond and Swedish DJ and Producer Eric Prydz.
Global Gathering is renowned for its state-of-the-art arenas and highly sophisticated production values. The crowds love the 'Beach Stage' which sees a giant outdoor stage and screen erected in front of an island of sand, deck chairs and palm trees. The Godskitchen arena is the biggest marquee tent in Europe and houses 12,000 people under its canopied roof which doubles as an impressive backdrop to its laser displays. During the two-day event the arenas will feature the entire cross spectrum of dance music from progressive house, techno, drum and bass, trance, all styles of house and breaks.
It's not just the gob-smacking line ups that make Global Gathering a record breaker: it's the desire to blow away all expectations and lay on a dazzling event that's loaded with extracurricular activities to do and see including:
• The Urban Village with hip-hop DJs, skate ramps, BMX riders, break dancers and graffiti artists.
• The Adrenalin Village with bungee jumps, reverse bungee jumps, free fall simulators and various other extreme rides.
• An entire fairground with water rides and roller coasters.
• Late night lap dancing club.
• Camp sites offering additional activities including shops and entertainment in the form of cinemas and fairground rides.
• Strongbow Ciderhouse featuring a eclectic mix of electronic music.
Long Marston Airfield
The festival site is located in the beautiful green fields of Warwickshire at the old Long Marston Airfields which is signposted and easily accessed from the M40.
There will be a 24 hour taxi rank in the main entrance car park and shuttle buses will run from Stratford-Upon-Avon train station direct to the site. An hourly shuttle bus will run to the nearest supermarket for campers.